The application may be accessed in three ways:
1. Through the Word icon at the bottom of this page.
2. Throught the PDF icon at the bottom of this page.
3. Through google doxs link here:
If you use the Word icon or the PDF icon remember when box opens at bottom of page to click open or save.
Be sure also, remember where you saved the document to so you may fill it out and return it.
If you have any problems filling out or accessing the application please contact me at:
At the very bottom is a PDF file or a Word document.
Bead Blast Teacher Application
May 4 & May 5, 2013
CALL FOR TEACHERS: DEADLINE JANUARY 15, 2013
1. Complete one form below for each proposed class (We will only accept on-line applications) and return via email to
2. A picture of the piece you propose to teach MUST accompany this application. You may
email your picture.
3. We will require the actual piece to be in our hands for display purposes
by March 1, 2013. Pieces will be returned after the 2013 Bead Blast.
4. 15% of your class fee is retained by the Bead Society of Greater Kansas City.
5. Class times will be limited to three(3)* hours or full days. Show hours are 10 - 6 Sat & 10 - 5 Sun.
Morning classes will run from 10:30 am until 1:30 pm.
Afternoon classes will run for 2:00 pm until 5:00 pm.
*Please contact Pat Kuehn for other class lengths or any other questions regarding classes at :
5. Please send all items to:
6800 Willow Lane
Kansas City, MO 64152
6. You may reach Pat Kuehn by phone @ 816-898-9333 or at email@example.com
You will be notified about January 25, 2013 of final confirmation. (All notifications & confirmations will be provided via email)
See required information in attachments below.
2015 Bead Blast Committee Meetings > 2015 Bead Blast Classes > 2014 Bead Blast Classes > 2013 Bead Blast Classes >