Bead Blast Teacher Application
May 2 & 3, 2015
CALL FOR TEACHERS: DEADLINE: JANUARY 15, 2015
1. Complete one form for each proposed class (If you have a word program, you may complete this form online and return via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A picture of the piece you propose to teach MUST accompany this application. You may email your picture.
3. We will require the actual piece to be in our hands for display purposes by March 1, 2015. Pieces will be returned after the 2015 Bead Blast.
4. 15% of your class fee is retained by the Bead Society of Greater Kansas City.
5. Class sizes will be a minimum of 1 student and a maximum of 12. Teachers will be expected to teach the class even if only one student signs up.
6. Class times will be limited to three (3)*hours or full days. Show hours are Saturday 10 am – 6 pm and Sunday 10 am – 5 pm.
Morning classes will run from 10:30 am – 1:30 pm.
Afternoon classes will run from 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
7. Please send all items to: Bead Society of Greater Kansas City
C/O Janna Lehmer
Independence, MO 64051
8. You may reach Janna Lehmer at (816) 809-2126 (be sure to leave a message) or at email@example.com.
You will be notified about January 25, 2015 of final confirmation. (All notifications & confirmations will be provided via email.)
See required information on next page:
Instructor Bio: (Please provide any background information about where you learned your skills. This information is not required bit it is helpful in promoting your class.):
City: State: Zip:
Phone: (Cell) (Home)
May we release any of the following contact information to students?
E-Mail: ______Yes _______No Phone: ______Yes _______No
Would you like us to add a link to your website? ______Yes ______No
Class Title: Class Fee:
Will students finish project in time allotted? _____Yes ______No
Length of class:
Day and time you would prefer to teach your class:
Saturday _________AM or ________PM
Sunday _________AM or ________PM
Skill level: (Beginner – Intermediate-Advanced)
Kit & Supply Information:
Is a kit required? If Yes, Price: $
Is a kit available for purchase? If Yes, Price: $
Kit includes: (Please list what is included in kit.)
Will students be allowed to bring their own materials?
If so, please list what they need.
Any additional supplies students will need?
Please provide any additional information or comments here: