2016 Bead Blast Teacher Application
May 14 & May 15, 2016
Application deadline: Midnight Saturday January 2, 2016
This year, Bead Blast will be held at: KCI Expo Center
11730 NW Ambassador Drive
Kansas City, MO 64153
I-29 & 112th Street NW
(Near intersection of NW Ambassador Dr & NW Plaza Circle)
1. Complete one (1) ONLINE application for each proposed class. Return applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only online applications will be accepted. Projects must be your own design and creation, not learned in a class, copied from an existing piece or seen on the Internet.
2. A picture of the class you propose to teach must accompany this application. You may email them in a separate email if that is easier. (We recommend a background that compliments your piece and your piece should almost fill the frame. Great photos sell classes.)
3. 15% of your class fees will be retained by the Bead Society of Greater Kansas City.
4. Class sizes will be a minimum of one (1) student and a maximum of twelve (12) students. Teachers will be expected to teach the class even if only one student signs up.
5. Class times will be limited to three (3) * hour sessions or full days. Show hours are 10 am - 5 pm both Saturday and Sunday.
Morning sessions will run from 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Afternoon sessions will run from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
*Please contact Janna Lehmer for other class lengths or any other questions regarding classes.
6. If your class is accepted, we require your class sample to be in our hands for display purposes by March 1, 2016. Pieces will be returned after 2016 Bead Blast.
7. Send all items to: The Bead Society of Greater Kansas City
Attn: Janna Lehmer
P.O Box 255
Independence, MO 64051
You will be notified about January 15, 2016 about your proposed class. All notifications and confirmations will be provided by email.
You may reach Janna at email@example.com
Please fill out the following information.
(Please provide any background information about where or how you learned your skills. This information is helpful in promoting your class, but(,) not required.)
Phone: Cell: Home:
May we release any of the following contact information to students?
Would you like us to add a link to your website?
Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Length of class:
Maximum number of students per class:
Will students finish projects in the time allotted?
Day and time you would prefer to teach: Saturday: Am/Pm _____________ Sunday: Am/Pm _______________
Kit and Supply Information:
Is a kit required? If yes, $:____________
Kit includes: (Please list what is included in kit.)
Will students be allowed to bring their own supplies?
Any additional supplies students will need?
Please provide any additional information or comments here.