December 2015 Holiday Ornament Exchange
With snow already being forecast for August 15th, there’s no doubt that the holidays are right around the corner. December 11, 2015 will be here before we know it and that means…(drum roll here)…the KC Bead Society Holiday Ornament Exchange and Potluck! Last year’s ornaments were a fantastic representation of our members’ many talents.
How to participate
Make an ornament following the rules below and bring it to the December 11th meeting.
1. The theme for this year’s ornament exchange is Holiday Candy & Cookies. You may do either Candy or Cookies, but your ornament must represent or depict one or the other.
2. You must be a paid member of the KC Bead Society.
3. You must use at least 5 beads in your ornament.
4. You must make an ornament that would be suitable to hang from an ornament stand, on a tree, or in a window. This is, after all, an ornament exchange – not a bracelet, necklace,
earring, or hat exchange.
5. Please make something you would be proud to display yourself if you were to keep it, and most importantly, have fun making this ornament. Keep in mind the fun you had making and/or enjoying holiday candy and cookies with family and friends as you create your ornament.
6. You must wrap or place your ornament in a gift bag so that it cannot be seen during the exchange. Please put your name inside the package so that whoever receives it can thank you.
If you want to add a note about your inspiration that would be appropriate as well.
Let’s make this the best ornament exchange ever!